Saturday, December 12, 2009

Making Money with Squidoo


I had never made shopping lenses until this year on squidoo. I did it as part of the assignment in Rocket moms there and to be in the 100 club. So, I am new to doing shopping lenses and just want to say they are a great way to do better on squidoo. I have made $22 in amazon royalties from amazon. That does not include squidoo's ranking system and their payment.

If you are not on squidoo, come join us!

If you need some extra cash. It is a great way to earn some extra money. One lensmaster said she recently earned $400 in one month. My best month was about $47 so far.
The month when I get the $22 should be better than $47 I think. (February)

I did not realize that sales make a lens jump in rank since before this month I was lucky to sell one item on a lens. This month one lens at this point has 12 amazon sales and $15 in royalties from those sales which made the lensrank jump quite a bit. The traffic on that lens is so/so, doing about 50 visits a week.

Here is the link to join squidoo and start making lenses and money:
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Jewelsofawe

No comments: