Saturday, May 14, 2011

Get Traffic to your website

Amplify’d from www.squidoo.com


Great Ways to Get Traffic to Your Zazzle Store or Website

If you have a Zazzle store or website you will want traffic to see it. If people do not see your Zazzle products for instance, even if they are beautiful than they will not sell. Traffic does not guarantee sales, but it is needed. If people don't know it exists then they can't buy it. With that in mind I have been exploring ways to increase traffic and sales at my Zazzle store, Squidoo lenses and Imagekind Store.



I would like to share a few of those with you here on this lens. I had 2543 hits in one day for a Zazzle product of mine and have a number of them that have had 400 to 500 hits a day. In this lens I will share with you which sites bring in this sort of traffic for me and hopefully they will for you as well.


  • Stumbleupon


  • Twitter


  • Amplify


  • Blogger


  • Posterous


  • Facebook


  • Digg


  • My Space


  • Linked in


  • Amazon

Peaches and Cream Business Cards profilecard
See more at www.squidoo.com
 

No comments: