Thursday, July 14, 2011

Be Inspired Designs

I made a Squidoo lens to feature my Zazzle store: Be Inspired. It has products to match my products that are on Amazon.com. I also show some of those on this lens as well as photos that are large so you can see the actual photo up close that is on the product.

Amplify’d from www.squidoo.com

Be Inspired

Be Inspired is a Zazzle store I have. It has inspirational products to go with what I have on Amazon.com. My products on Amazon are clocks, coasters, mousepads, apron, t- shirts and more. Be Inspired has postage which is not on Amazon as well as magnets, cards, mousepads and postcards. Some designs also have posters.

These designs are meant to inspire with the photo and the words that each design contains.
Patricia Sanders Flowers - Inspirational Iceland Poppy - Mouse Pads
Inspirational Words - 10x10 Wall Clock

Inspirational Wall Clock

Inspirational Words

Live your Dreams

Inspirational Ladybug - Set Of 8 Coasters - Soft
See more at www.squidoo.com
 

No comments: