Monday, July 18, 2011

Gratitude and Zen

Be inspired with a zen flower and a state of gratitude...



Zen is a state of meditation. I meditate often and have for at least 21 years. It is where I reflect and tune in to myself and life. Quieting the mind it such an important tool to use. It is good to quiet the chatter and just listen...



Gratitude is also important to me. It puts me in a happier place when I think of what I am grateful for in my life. When you think about it there is much to be grateful for, even if it is having a computer to read this or sight to see it.



My newest creation is this beautiful flower I found which looked so zen and spiritual. It reminds of that state of gratitude, of bliss and of blessings.

Amplify’d from www.zazzle.com

Zen Flower Gratitude Card

Note Card

Zen Flower Gratitude Card card
See more at www.zazzle.com
 

No comments: