Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am a Poet

I am a Poet

I have written poetry for many years. I was inspired by love mostly, some of it has been philosophical in nature. A number of my poems have an inspirational feel to them. It has been a vehicle for me in becoming intimate with myself, life and others in a deeper way. I share some poetry at the link above which is a Wizzley page (a place for writers, where they can write a page on any subject they want). I will share a few poems here as well.

Dive Into These Depths

Dive into these depths

The walls of an open heart

DISSOLVE
within the gentle touch
of love

BE FREE
in this moment
where all that you are
connects to
all that IS



Soul Love

I can’t speak
of earthly love today

A new love
embraces me
a grander love

beyond expectations
beyond you and me

a simplicity
a single flower
perfected
unspoiled
pure
unaware of human frailities

a love of or from the soul
beyond this illusion
that keeps us wanting

No comments: